Luxury Fabrics Stores Online
- Trending Luxury Fabrics for Interior Design Works: An interior space can never be complete without fabrics and/or other form of textiles. Materials in one form or another forms the basis of interior décor. From velvet to brocade, […]
- Fabric Sales, Bargains, and Deals On-line: Everyone loves a bargain, especially when it’s a really good one. But how many of us can wait for the local shops sales for discounted items? In many local stores […]
- Pros and Cons of Buying Fabrics On-line: Fashion designers, home decorators, interior designers, dressmakers, students, craft enthusiasts, furniture makers, tailors, etc. all patronize on-line fabric stores because they know what they are looking for and going on-line […]
- Bridal Fabrics for Special Wedding Gowns: Today’s bridal dresses are made from every fabric imaginable, and even go beyond the classic wedding fabrics of yesteryear. From tulle to bio-degradable cotton, the options are vast. But how […]
- Bridal Veil Fabrics: Today’s bridal fashion is mostly about blending the styles of the past with modern fashion trends, such that this mix reflects in all aspects of the fashion industry, including bridal […]
- Simple Guide on Making Buttonholes for Your Sewing Projects: Some ardent lovers of sewing crafts never look forward to making buttonholes. They find them tricky and time-wasting but once they learn the fast and simple way of sewing a […]
- Learn How To Sew, Join the Sewing Trend: The fast growing sewing trend is a welcome development, and sewing enthusiasts, craft makers, interior decorators and small time fashion designers, now have the opportunity to learn how to sew...
- Classic Fabrics – Satin and Sateen Fabrics Online: During the Mediaeval period, satin fabrics were made using silk threads. Satin was highly expensive and afforded only by the wealthy and affluent upper classes.
- Luxury Lace Fabrics at Online Fabric Stores: Sources claim that the art of making lace fabrics was probably first made in Greece, but its production received great impetus and popularity in Renaissance Italy, especially in the city […]
- Why Classic Cotton Fabrics Are Today’s Popular “Green” Fabrics: Pure cotton fabrics are one of the most flexible and durable fabrics that’s been used for centuries, and today with its numerous variants which can be found at on-line fabric...
- Contemporary Fabrics – Ecofriendly Luxury Fabric Stores Online: What we now consider as contemporary fabrics today are mostly organic fabrics and ecofriendly materials made with 100% natural fibres. The fabrics are popularly referred to as eco friendly or...
- Sewing Craft, Sewing Machines, and Classic Vintage Collectibles: The art of sewing is one of the greatest crafts of old and one that is re-emerging today after decades of being consigned to the back burner! Enter the 21st […]
- Silk Fabrics: Silk fabrics, with their marvelously lustrous and natural sheen, are undeniably the most beautiful of all textiles made from natural fibres.
- Wool – Soft and Resilient Fine Fabrics: Wool fabrics are soft and beautiful but resilient and hard-wearing fabrics that's always a must have for fall and winter fashions and home décor fabrics.
- Classic Fabrics: The history of textiles and the use of natural fibres to make fabrics for personal use, can be traced to several thousands of years before Christ.
- Denim Fabrics: Almost everyone has some item at home made from denim fabric. If it isn’t a pair of jeans or a denim jacket, then it may be cushions, throw pillows, blinds, […]
- Luxurious Brocade Fabrics On-line: Maybe you’ve been mulling over the idea of a makeover and considering incorporating brocade fabric into your home décor works. Or you want to add some classic touch into your […]
- Luxury Fabric Stores Online For Beautiful Textile Fabrics: Today, it is not unusual to find more people shopping for fabrics online, something quite uncommon a few decades ago. You’ll barely find fabric shoppers in the textile department of […]