- Wool – Soft and Resilient Fine Fabrics: Wool fabrics are soft and beautiful but resilient and hard-wearing fabrics that's always a must have for fall and winter fashions and home décor fabrics.
- Classic Fabrics: The history of textiles and the use of natural fibres to make fabrics for personal use, can be traced to several thousands of years before Christ.
- Denim Fabrics: Almost everyone has some item at home made from denim fabric. If it isn’t a pair of jeans or a denim jacket, then it may be cushions, throw pillows, blinds, […]
- Luxurious Brocade Fabrics On-line: Maybe you’ve been mulling over the idea of a makeover and considering incorporating brocade fabric into your home décor works. Or you want to add some classic touch into your […]
- Velvet Fabrics: Velvet fabrics including velours and velveteens are plush luxurious nap pile textiles that can be made into beautiful and elegant apparel, or commercial and residential interior decorating projects. They are […]
- Damask Fabrics: Damask is a classic fabric that was originally made from natural silk and woven on draw looms. It has a beautiful background of a lustrous woven textile, detailed with intricately […]